I’m excited to be here again. I deserve a medal oh. I made it one of my goals to be consistent and I am proud of how far I’ve come so far.
You can tell why I am excited. When you see Ankara, you see me. Like Ankara is now in my blood. I’m very sure about that lol. I just completed 50 days of my Ankara challenge and I can’t keep calm. I made it this far. Yipee!!
Some days weren’t easy, I asked myself, “Who sent me to declare a 100 days, I should have declared 50 or 30, it is manageable” but I pushed. Some days were bleh, I didn’t think I was being creative on some days and I felt like quitting. While on some other days, I felt proud of myself, thanks to the Holy Spirit my ever-present Creative director. He’s so creative because I can’t take the glory for some of the stuff I was able to come up with.
That being said, I have gotten some messages from some people asking to be part of the challenge. I was stunned at first because the idea of the challenge was a personal thing. But after getting some feedback concerning what I was doing, I have decided to make the challenge open to people.
Here’s how it works:
- Make a creative Ankara look. It can be anything. Check my 100 days of Ankara here if you need inspiration.
- Post it on Instagram using the hashtag #100daysofAnkarachallenge.
- I would repost it on my instastory throughout the duration of the challenge.
- At the end of the challenge(which would end on the day I get to Day 70, I would post the top 3 on my page. P.S There would be a GIVEAWAY at the end of the challenge for the most creative piece.
- May the most CREATIVE GENIUS win!
Dress by: The Chayil Woman(TCW)
Looking forward to seeing your creative side.
Have you been following my challenge?
Which has been your favourite?